"> Work And Study In Canada – Page 2 – Entplanet.net

Travel and Work in Canada

You are able to travel and work in Canada for up to 1 year through the International Experience Canada if:

  • You are between 18 – 35 years of age.
  • Your country of origin has an agreement with Canada.

Embrace your future and let Immigration.ca become the choice for your study in Canada experience that will last a lifetime!

Begin your study in Canada today!


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *