Welcome To Canada! The Land of Many Opportunities
Are you seeking out supermarkets Jobs in Canada? At Metro, we are developing every day, and I wish that you’ll pursue a career with us!
With over $16 billion in annual sales, we’re a leader inside the meals and pharmaceutical sectors. With fifty five years of enjoy in the meals industry, we’ve grown to 600 supermarkets and 650 pharmacies throughout Ontario and Quebec.
At Metro, our robust and dedicated team strives to deliver: excellent and freshness of products, professional in-keep personnel, a effective shopping experience, and aggressive prices. Our fulfillment is attributed to our team’s pressure and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our persevered growth.
Metro is devoted to fostering a diverse paintings environment. We will bear in mind all certified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications may be contacted for an interview.
Supermarket Job Positions to be had:
- DELI CLERKS
- BAKERY CLERKS
- SEAFOOD CLERKS
- GROCERY CLERKS
- MEAT CLERKS
- PRODUCE CLERKS
- CUT FRUIT CLERKS
- FLORAL DESIGNERS
- Trolley Boy
- Cleaner etc.
No degree, certificates or diploma
1 yr to less than 2 years
- Operate coins register;
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments;
- Scan items;
- Receive price for goods or services;
- Stock shelves and easy counter area;
- Greet customers;Wrap or vicinity products in bags;
- Weigh produce and bulk foods;
- Provide patron service;
- Monitor all entrances and exits request evidence of charge while necessary
- Supermarket/grocery shop
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; interest to detail; Standing for prolonged periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
What are we able to provide you?
- $14.00 in step with hour with incremental increases consistent with the collective agreement\
- Shift premium available for night shifts (based totally on position)
- Paid orientation and training
- A variety of shifts which include daytime, afternoons, nights, and weekends
- Up to 24 hours in line with week
- A fast-paced patron-focused environment
- An lively work life